Ziba Property for Real Estate Agents
Grow your portfolio faster with Ziba Property, a global property listing and management app that helps real estate agents list and promote properties.
With changing political and environmental policies, volatile property markets, stiff competition, and rapid digital transformations during the pandemic, being a real estate agent is a very demanding career.
Therefore, you must adapt to the modern market to stay ahead and ensure your clients are always happy. This is what Ziba Property is designed for.
What is Ziba Property?
Ziba Property is a global property listing and management app that enables real estate agents to list and promote properties while staying connected with a fast-growing community of property owners and seekers worldwide.
How can Ziba Property help you?
As a property listing portal, Ziba Property not only helps you more efficiently promote your listings but also finds sellers and buyers online and grows your portfolio. Thus, it is the digital companion if you need to:
- build a strong online profile for free
- manage listings on an easy-to-use platform
- promote your listings to home shoppers worldwide
- easily connect with property managers and owners in real-time
- find sellers and get listings faster
- expand your real estate portfolio
Here are some of the things that you can do on Ziba Property:
- list properties
- promote your listings
- set covered locations
- get notified when property owners list properties within your covered locations
- send messages to property owners and managers
- find home buyers
- send listing proposals to property owners and sellers within the same app
- share your property listings across social media in just a few taps
Create a strong profile for free
Ziba Property helps real estate agents build a solid online profile. All you need to do is sign up for free, upload a professional-looking photo of yourself, and add your agent bio. You can include your certificates, awards, past sales, and service specialties in your bio to showcase your real estate expertise within your target neighborhoods.
Creating a solid profile on Ziba Property can be done in a few steps!
To edit your agent bio:
- Go to ‘My Profile’ → ‘My Agent’ tab.
- Click ‘Edit’ to add details or modify your agent bio or company information.
To upload a photo or company logo
- Go to ‘My Profile’ → ‘My Agent’ tab.
- Click the ‘Edit’ icon and upload your photo or company logo.
List and sell properties on an easy-to-use platform
Ziba Property can help you save money from expensive marketing efforts. With the app’s convenient design, you can list a property in just a few minutes.
To list a property:
- Navigate to ‘Neighborhood’ → ‘Property Listings’.
- On the top right side of the ‘Property Listings’ page, click the ‘Add a New Property Listings’ button.
- Add the necessary details about your property listing.
Buyers who view your listing can check your agent profile and easily send you an email or call you for further inquiries.
Promote your listings in a fast-growing community of buyers
To make sure your online followers wouldn’t miss any of the properties you sell, you can easily share your listings on Ziba Property across all your social media accounts.
Build your portfolio quickly
Two of the most significant challenges agents face today are the low inventory of available properties and the stiff competition for properties to sell.
You can save precious time getting listings with Ziba Property’s unique features. Instead of finding property owners and sellers in every existing platform, you just need to sign up for an account, set your covered locations, and get notified automatically when a property owner or seller lists a property for sale or rent.
Once you find an interesting property for sale within your covered locations, you can immediately send your listing proposal to the property owner within the app. You can also send them private messages to get quick responses.
To set multiple covered locations:
- Go to ‘My Profile’ → ‘MyAgent’ tab.
- Click ‘Edit’.
- On the ‘Agent Edit’ screen, click ‘Continue’.
- At the bottom of the next page, you can see a ‘Map Your Covered Properties’ section. Type the names of the properties that you wish to work on.
To check available properties posted by owners:
- On the left menu, navigate to ‘Neighborhood’ → ‘Property Listings’.
- Select ‘Posted by Owners’ from the ‘All list’ filter to see all the properties posted by property owners.
To send listing proposals to owners:
- On the main dashboard, you will see the ‘Available owner’s properties for Proposals’ widget.
- Click on the property to view the property details.
- Click the ‘Send Proposal’ button. Fill out or upload the details of your proposal, commission rates, listing agreement, other contracts, etc.
Whenever an owner is interested and accepts your proposal, you will be notified via email and on the app’s ‘Proposals’ section.
About Ziba Property
With Ziba Property, you can find buyers and sellers faster and easier than you used to.
The great news is that real estate agents can post property listings on Ziba Property for FREE during our promotional period.
To enjoy the benefits and grow your sales portfolio, download the Ziba Property app now free from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.